With broad experience representing secured and unsecured creditors and lenders, our highly qualified attorneys provide comprehensive legal representation to support our clients in minimizing their losses.
At Orlans, we understand the industry’s stringent requirements and we have a vested interest in always obtaining the best outcomes for our clients. The Orlans bankruptcy team adheres to strict timelines and specific procedures established by each of its clients.
It has always been the firm’s priority to deliver exceptional service by maintaining open and direct lines of communication with its clients to ensure that they are always kept apprised of the quality and accuracy of work being performed.
We never lose sight of the relationship between bankruptcy and foreclosure and work closely within the firm and with our clients to expedite the transition from one forum to the other.
Our bankruptcy services include:
- Initial Review and Analysis
- Proof of Claim
- Defense of Chapter 7 Trustee Preference Claim
- Motions to Lift Automatic / Co-Debtor Stays
- Representation in Adversary Actions
- Reaffirmation Agreements
- Objections to Confirmation
- Adequate Protection Orders
- Defense of Objections
- Priority Litigation and Loan Workouts
- Notice of Payment Changes
- Chapter 11 and Chapter 13 Plan Review